The Automotive Detailer is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of company and or customer vehicles.Â This will include the ability to wash and clean vehicles using high pressure equipment to maintain the cleanliness of all vehicle inventory on the dealership property.
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Retirement program with company match
- Prior Auto Detailing experience
- Excellent manual dexterity, eye for details, and ability to kneel, crawl, reach, and stoop.
- Good judgement and willingness to produce quality work
- Good driving record and judgement
- Completely clean vehicles with efficiency and accuracy
- Use high-pressure equipment to achieve desired results
- Ability to work in shop setting including weather elements
- Able to account for all dealership owned tools and equipment
When you join our organization, you will enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.Â Simply put, you will experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs, as necessary.Â We are anÂ Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.