Automotive Detail Attendant
A Detail Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of company and or customer vehicles.
This will include the ability to wash vehicles using high pressure wash equipment, wax vehicles with power equipment and maintaining the cleanliness of all vehicle inventory on the dealership property.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Wash and Wax vehicles (cars and trucks) in a timely manner as determined by managers requests.
• Perform work with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership standards.
• Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing disposal of hazardous wastes.
• Prior Detail Technician experience would be preferred but not a necessity, training will be provided.
• Ability to read and comprehend job-related instructions and information whether electronic or paper-based.
• Excellent manual dexterity skills as well as and an eye for detail.
• Good judgment.
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Detail/Lot technicians generally work a 40-hour, five-day week with occasional overtime required and a rotational Saturday shift. They work indoors and outdoors in all seasons in a moist environment. Although most shops are well ventilated, the work involves exposure to dust, exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and nonhazardous materials. May be required to lift parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds several times during each shift. They will also stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle and feel. They will use hand and power tools.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!