Automotive Internet Sales Consultant
As an Internet Sales Consultant at Sunset Ford you’ll be responsible for managing Internet sales activities, including generating and managing internet sales leads. Internet Sales Consultants are instrumental in helping our team continue our success!
- Respond to web generated inquiries using email, text, web chat
- Maintain contact and consistent follow up with clients
- Schedule appointments for clients to visit our dealership locations
- Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
- Researches availability of models and optional equipment using computer database.
One year of related Internet Sales Consultant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
Current valid driver’s license, and ability to be insured is required.
- Our team members enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button