Are you a Certified technician looking for a new opportunity? Sunset Kia/ Mitsubishi is adding to our team of highly successful Certified technicians!
- Correctly troubleshoot customer concerns using the latest administrative and technical tools provided.
- Keep up to date with all technical publications and service communications.
- Make every reasonable effort to ensure safe and honorable vehicle service is delivered as promised the first time.
- Inspect every vehicle for additional sales opportunities ensuring that the vehicle is being maintained to the local area and factory specifications.
- Participate in any factory or in-house sponsored training programs offered to you.
- Complete all paperwork completely and correctly, then ensure all required shop forms are attached to the RO hard copy.
Ideal candidates will have:
Experience in performing warranty and non-warranty inspections, diagnostic, maintenance, and repair service various makes and vehicle models.
Outstanding communication skills
Ability to read and comprehend instructions
Ability to exercise good judgement
Valid State driver’s license and good driving record
Professional Technician Certification Required.
We offer competitive flat rate pay with an annual bonus program.
Our team members enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
- Paid Time Off
- 401-k with employer match
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer. Sunset Auto Family offers a great environment to succeed as a skilled technician!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs, as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.