Automotive Car Wash Attendant
A Car Wash Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of company and or customer vehicles.
This will include the ability to wash vehicles using both manual and pressure wash equipment, wax vehicles with both manual and power equipment, and maintaining the cleanliness of all vehicle inventory on the dealership property.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs regularly scheduled maintenance on all equipment to ensure it is kept in proper working order.
- Wash and Wax vehicles (cars and trucks) in a timely manner as determined by managers requests.
- Keep the entire property spotlessly clean and ensure everything is kept in the proper place and organized.
- Provides efficient, courteous service that exceeds the expectations of our guests and team members.
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and guests.
- Perform work as outlined by immediate superiors with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership standards.
- Be sure all keys to vehicles are tagged and descriptions match the vehicles.
• Prior detail experience would be preferred but not a necessity, training will be provided.
• Ability to comprehend job-related instructions and information whether electronic or paper-based.
• Excellent manual dexterity skills as well as and an eye for detail.
• Good judgment.
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
They work indoors and outdoors in all seasons in a moist environment. Although most shops are well ventilated, the work involves exposure to dust, exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and nonhazardous materials. May be required to lift parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds several times during each shift. They will also stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle and feel. They will use small hand and power tools. Will be required to wear a dealership uniform at all times.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button