As a Facility Maintenance Assistant, you will perform a variety of manual tasks and duties to maintain the appearance of the dealership.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance, Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Retirement program with company match
- Prior facility maintenance or related experience a plus.
- Excellent manual dexterity, eye for details, and ability to kneel, crawl, reach, and stoop.
- Good judgement and willingness to produce quality work
Good driving record and judgement
- Landscaping & grounds maintenance
- Pressure washing and painting various facilities and grounds
- Following proper methods and safe use of materials and equipment, and all safety regulations and policies
- Able to account for and maintain all dealership keys, tools, and equipment.
When you join our organization, you will enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you will experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs, as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.