Facility Maintenance Assistant
As a Facility Maintenance Assistantyou will perform a variety of manual tasks and duties to maintain the appearance of the dealership.
Primary duties include exterior maintenance and some interior cleaning including, but not limited to, the following:
- Landscaping and Grounds Maintainance
- Pressure washing walkways and common areas
- Painting exterior and interior areas as needed
- Following proper methods and safe use of materials and equipment, and all safety regulations and policies
- Care for equipment and supplies including, maintaining and communicating any issues
- Maintain an inventory and requisition of supplies.
- Collection of litter and debris
- Other tasks as assigned
- Changing cleaning patterns based on cleaning needs
- Vacuuming, touch up cleaning as needed and trash removal before and after events
General Custodial tasks:
- Driving company fleet vehicles as needed.
- Routine servicing of cleaning equipment.
- Installation of dispensers, and hardware.
- Basic repairs to furniture and property.
- Paint touch up as well as drywall repair.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Skill to operate basic cleaning equipment.
- Problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
- Some mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform duties and responsibilities of the job. (lift 50-100 lbs)
- Ability to work from ladders and lifts
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to maintain schedules and records as needed to perform tasks.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to maintain a positive and cooperative working relationship with the dealership.
- Ability to work effectively individually.
- Ability to follow through and carry out assignments.
- Adjusting work schedule as needed for special events or special projects
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing and to take instructions from either.
- Express ideas effectively.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button