Our Dealership seeks a full time, motivated, Parts Counter Person to enhance our service team!
Parts Advisor Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Order, receive, and bill all parts
- Maintain proper storage of parts
- Stock shelves
- Assist retail customers and technicians, including answering phones
- Assist with parts inventory management through bin counts and record keeping
- Keep department and work area orderly, neat, and clean
- Maintain a superior level of customer service
- Other duties as directed by management
Automotive Parts Counter Qualifications:
- Must be a customer-oriented, self-motivated team player
- One to two years of prior automotive parts experience is preferred, either from a retail parts outlet or a dealership setting.
- Must be computer literate
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule that will include some evenings and Saturdays
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
- Voluntary Live/ Disability Insurance
- Employer matched- 401-k
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer!
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button!