The Sunset Ford Receptionist is a good fit for someone that wants to begin their career in automotive administration and accounting. You will not only be responsible for answering incoming phone calls and guiding customers to appropriate departments, but you will also begin to learn all parts of the administration and accounting that car dealerships offer.
The Receptionist is expected to:
- Effectively greets, communicates, and guides customers to appropriate departments for assistance in a timely and welcoming fashion.
- Reports to work on time, operates with integrity, and maintains a reliable work schedule which fosters a dependable environment for customers and team members.
- Process and bill out dealer trade and wholesale transactions.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or the equivalent, preferred.
- One year of reception experience in a retail facility is desirable.
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office applications.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Professional communication skills.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button