Automotive Service Advisor
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible to meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner.
- Inspect vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify customer’s service needs.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the product and associated service requirements.
- Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended, communicate and get proper authorization from customers.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with manufacturer warranty guidelines.
- Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure vehicles services and/or repairs are performed correctly and communicate the results with the customer.
- Meet requirements of the state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection.
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Previous experience as a service advisor.
Great attitude with high-energy personality.
Excellent customer service skills.
Professional appearance and work ethic.
Ability to work well in a fast-paced, process driven environment.
Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
Benefits include a lucrative compensation plan, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and 401-kThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button