Used Vehicle Service Technician
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders on vehicles with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Factory standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
Service Technicians are experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and are persistent problem solvers.
- ASE Certified Highly preferred
- All Factory certified technicians considered and are encouraged to apply
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
- Focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc
Sunset offers HUGE year end bonus program for all qualified Technicians!!!
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy premium compensation; including a year end bonus program, paid training, and competitive health benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!